Fairy Maids offers a first-rate contract commercial cleaning service founded on daily office cleaning, using highly skilled and experienced cleaners to suit the different needs of the modern office environment. We have a vast experience in all building types and our highly experienced cleaning teams use innovative methods, the latest machinery along with an obsessive attention to detail.
Our fully insured, highly trained and vetted staff delivers an excellent and consistent service that is unparalleled. These factors contribute significantly to our greater than 95% client retention rate.
We also provide a broad selection of complementary, expert services such as janitorial supplies, professional carpet cleaning, floor cleaning, treatments and maintenance, washroom and hygiene services
We believe very strongly that our corporate values should be articulated at every stage of the client engagement: from the initial contact through to site surveying, proposal, new site set up, service delivery and when services need to be reviewed. You will always receive the same attention to detail from us – GUARANTEED.
As your local office cleaning company, we are always available to visit you, carefully assess your needs, and prepare a detailed written quotation for your office cleaning requirements.
ARE YOUR COMPLAINTS AND ISSUES BEING DEALT WITH EFFECTIVELY?
You might get the feeling with your present cleaning company that they are not treating your issues with any sense of priority or importance. Fairy Maids absolutely pledge to deal with any complaint effectively and promptly. By logging any issue, you have with us, your area manager will be able to deal with it efficiently.
ARE YOU CONCERNED YOU ARE PAYING TOO MUCH FOR YOUR CLEANING?
Over time, cleaning costs can rise with inflation or with National Minimum Wage costs, and you might find you feel you are paying too much. You might even suspect that your cleaners are not spending the full allocation of time on site. Fairy Maids will work with your budget and try to implement your key requirements into a comprehensive schedule. We fully understand the concept of cost and benefit, and if you want a reduced specification to match a specific budget, we can work with you towards that goal. We can advise on ways to manage your expenditure by identifying which tasks can be reduced to help reduce costs.
ARE YOU CONSIDERING CONTRACT CLEANERS FOR THE FIRST TIME?
The entry level for most cleaning companies is 5 hours of cleaning per week, but in our case, our minimum charge is only £30.00 plus VAT for a weekly clean, so whatever your requirement, large or small, we are confident we can help.
WHY CHOOSE FAIRY MAIDS
- Experienced with all building types
- Fully trained, vetted and uniformed staff
- Insured for your peace of mind
- Exceptional attention to details
- Reliable and Flexible
- Very competitive prices
- Full range of additional services
- Detailed site supervision
- A carbon‐neutral business
INCLUDED IN OUR OFFICE CLEANING SERVICES:
- Waste paper bin collection
- Carpet vacuum and cleaning
- Floor cleaning and polishing
- General dusting and polishing
- Doorframe and surface cleaning
- Phone and keyboard sterilising
- Hygienic toilet cleaning
- Windows cleaned (internally)
- Upholstery and fabrics vacuumed
- As well as meeting your daily office cleaning needs, we offer other specialist services:
- Washroom cleaning & hygiene
- Laundry service
- Window and sign cleaning
- Carpet and upholstery cleaning (wet and dry)
- Hard floor, vinyl and linoleum, floor treatments
- Janitorial supplies
- Computer and telephone equipment cleaning
- Spring and high level ‘deep’ cleaning
- Pressure/jet washing
AREAS WE COVER: SLOUGH, MAIDENHEAD, BRACKNELL, HIGH WYCOMBE, READING, AND SURROUNDINGS.
CONTACT US NOW FOR A FREE ONSITE QUOTATION:
0800 130 3006
Freephone Number: 0800 1303 006
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 5:30pm
- Saturday: 10am to 2pm
- Sunday: Closed
- MPs attack pension regulator at Carillion inquiry February 22, 2018
- UK economy lags behind G7 rivals as growth revised down - business live February 22, 2018
- Is this the worst leasehold block in Britain? February 22, 2018